Saturday 10 April 2010

Hour 1: Mini-challenge

Read-a-thon has started, and I'm making my way through Susan Hill's The Magic Apple Tree, because it's light and short, a good way to start.

Now, for the first mini-challenge over at Dewey's Read-a-thon:

Where are you reading from today? The west of London.

3 facts about me …

1) I'm allergic to aspirin.

2) I was a football player in my teens.

3) I don't care for plot in books.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? Seven.

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? I'd like to read all seven books. Some of them are related to the research for my novel, so it's a win-win. And I'd like to use this chance as a way to discover new blogs.

1 comment: